Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Surprise Retirement Zoom Gathering for Prof. Eastmond's Retirement

Monday June 29 marked my (Dave Eastmond's) last day as a full-time faculty member at UC Riverside.  Without my knowledge, my former graduate students and alumni from the Environmental Toxicology Graduate Program organized a Zoom meeting at 5 pm in recognition of my years at UCR.  It was a really nice occasion, and fun to see and hear from the many students and post docs who have moved forward and advanced in their careers. They also sent me a nice floral arrangement.  Some screenshots from the event are shown below.  A special thanks to Sharada, Virunya, and Naomi for organizing the reunion, and also to Elizabeth, my wife, who coordinated things at home to keep me in the dark.  










No comments: